Sunday, August 26, 2007

The New Blog

I have created this second blog because it matches my goals but does not match the theme of my primary blog. Perceptions of Reality is geared more toward social science and topical commentary. This blog focuses on real knowledge in the subject of computer networks. If my opinion appears, it will only do so with a purpose: to make your study and real-world application more effective based on my experiences. Other than that, this blog will real information about networks.


I have been in the IT industry in various roles for ten years. I have never passed the Cisco Certified Network Associate exam though it has been a goal of mine since my first attempt at it in 2000. There are various reasons and excuses for such failures, but I am leaving those behind me. I am now at a point in my life where I can focus on my CCNA, and I will pass it as soon as possible.


My CCNA study is the purpose of this blog. I hope that my writing here helps someone else, but the real purpose here is to focus my study. By encoding knowledge in my head into written form, I learn better--most people do. That is why you write so many papers in school. I will try to write about at least one topic from the CCNA exam every day on this blog until my studies are through.


In the future, I may pursue further certifications in the field. In that case, this blog will live on. Only time will tell. In the meantime, lets learn something together.


If I can be of assistance, or I need to be corrected, please email me: lslobodzian@gmail.com

No comments: